The Scottish Government’s Rural Housing Fund aims to increase affordable housing across all tenures in rural Scotland. The fund consists of grant and loan funding, including a feasibility funding pot to help projects start off.
The Rural Housing Fund can be accessed by a wide range of applicants, from community organisations and development trusts, to private landowners and developers and also traditional housing providers, to help fund new build housing projects or to bring empty properties into use. This includes the renovation of commercial or non-domestic poperties housing for residential use.
The current Rural Housing Fund is due to finish on 31st March 2021, by which time all projects will have to be complete. If your community is interested in taking advantage of the fund you’ll have to be quick!
But we can help you get your project off the ground.
We can help you develop your project?
- Use our wealth of experience working on community-led housing projects to give you practical support and advice
- Undertake housing needs and feasibility studies
- Advise you on your business plan
- Help you find other finance
- Help you to forge partnerships with other organisations that will strengthen your project
- Have a question? Contact Derek or Cameron now!
These are some of the communities we have helped to develop projects.
I want to read more and apply…
The fund is now open for applications which can be submitted at anytime.
More information can be found on the Scottish Government website.
For how to apply and to submit an Expression of Interest? Click here.
For the main applications form, click here.
Applications to be submitted to: email@example.com